Friday 4 September 2009

Deep Breath

Am I really over? I've finished looking at all your blogs! It has taken me such a looong while; I actually started on Friday night, and have finished now. Wow.
But not all is over. I have several tags to do. I have to update my award page (thank you, friends!). I have to post Madrid pictures and write a little about it. I have two book reviews to post that I wrote down on my Diary Scrapbook. I have to update my photo blog. I have to post about yesterday's evening out. I have to do so many things! I'm stressed.
I will, though, tell you that most of the pictures I took in Madrid are fancy ones, so they will be posted on Through the Eyes of His Creation. Whatever.
Plus, this announcement should have been posted loooong ago, but I always do that, start something and wait forever to say so. I don't know why I do it. Oh well.
Anyway, a couple of friends and I decided to join and form a group of writers. Because we all liked to write. And we have a blog where we share our writings, but it's private. So, if any of you dear bloggie friends is interested in reading our stories, please write an e-mail to rainofideasblog@gmail.com, and we will send you the invitation to it!
I also am meeting with some school friends tomorrow before we start school, and hopefully with my lovely pianist next week. I have to finish decorating my school bag, and write at least two letters. I would also like to have a cross-stitch thing I started before school starts.
Plus, I'm thinking about starting a Spanish blog for my Spanish readers (esp. for LocaChica!) but I'm not sure yet about it. And I'm wondering why on earth am I telling you all this if you're all English. Oh well.
So yeah, I'm busy.
I think this is all for now, folks! Toodles!^^

3 comments:

Severus said...

I un bloc en català, no? Mmm... m'obligaràs a posar-t'ho com a deures de Llengua i literatura màgiques :-P

LocaChica said...

Wow! You're so much better than me. I was barely online for the entire month of August, and I had so many post to go through that I just decided to not even try to read all of them. I follow like 30 some blogs..so by the time I read all the posts I missed out on, I would have been that much more behind on the recent ones. Ooook, that sounds really confusing, sorry!!
I'm so glad that you're back though. I hope you had a blast, and I'm dying to hear where that hilarious nickname you included in your e-mail came from.
Blessings alwasys,
Adria

Anonymous said...

i know! it takes forever to read all the blogs you have to follow because they are so cool........ and i find myself voting for things which are over and done with a long time running.... :(... oh well. :P