Tuesday 22 September 2009

Quick Update

For those who, even though I don't check blogs anymore, are still here with me and my blog, commenting and even awarding! Yes, thank you Gwyniver and Lib! :D
My life has been pretty busy till today, and it's getting busier by the minute. Just at this moment I'm writing an update for you, I should be studying Catalan, re-looking the Chemistry paper and doing a couple of Biology things! So appreciate it. :P
The big news, and I mean, BIG NEWS, is that I finally have my camera! My new camera. The camera my parents promised me for my birthday. It's a Canon EOS 1000D. I got it on Friday night, and I already think it's the best camera in the whole world! I've been experimenting and studying and looking and stuff, you know, and I'm having such a great time with it.
Plus, there are second bin news, which are big news too! A smashing new computer came along with the smashing new camera! And I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it for the first time!! I was so astounded, believe me.
As for school, the first week hadn't finished we already had our first exam lined up. Nice. :) Math exam, at that. But I like Maths, so I'm not worrying a lot.
Another big wow in my life lately has been Black Jack's appearance! Yes, yes, that cute little kitten Nuba had. He's home! He's ours! He's cute and sweet! I have such a grand time playing with him, though Scotty is terribly jealous of him. Oh well, he'll get over it.
So I'm hoping to post some more pictures now that I have this smashing new computer (I didn't do it that often before because the old laptop was soooo slow), and well, that's about it! I think about you all a lot and I often wonder what my bloggie friend are doing, so even though I don't post that much, I haven't forgotten you!

3 comments:

LocaChica said...

Glad to see the post! I miss your posts, but I understand the busyness. I've been studying a lot too, including some extra SAT stuff :P
Hope all is going well! Enjoy the laptop and camera, they both sound fantastic!
Adria

joygirl said...

i'm SOOO glad that you got a camera AND and laptop! :D hope to see more posting as a result. :) love ya!

Victoria Horea said...

I've awarded you!!!