Friday 18 September 2009

Madrinistic Experiences Part Three

Wednesday was lazy and slow (by the way, I forgot to mention that I saw Tío D. on Thursday! I was so happy to see him, he is such a cool guy!), and in the afternoon I went to see how my little brother was doing at Mr. and Mrs. H.'s. We had a good time with the kids and their new kitten, but other than that, Wednesday wasn't a very busy day. I was thankful for the rest, though. Going to bed late and waking up early isn't something I like to do - much, and it does tire a body down, I admit. And I needed it, because next day...
Oh, Thursday was an awesome day that I did really and truly enjoy. We went to the Madrid Amusement Park, and it was a blast! I was able to ride on all the attractions I hadn't been able to ride two years ago because no one wanted to go with me.
Meaning, of course, the really wow attractions.
I rode the Tornado, the Lanzadera, the Abismo, the Tarantula, the Top Spin, the Fiords, the Rapidos, the Vertigo, the Skybacks, and two others; no, three others, I don't remember their names. And we repeated twice or three times each of them, so it was really A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

This is the Tornado. It was painted black and if you look closely - click on the image if necessary - you can see that in the big curve on the left the people are upside down!

Andy and I on the Tornado, where the attraction came pretty close to the public walks and the boys were able to take the picture. We are on the second couple of seats from the right.

We stayed there the whole day, and I got soaked in a couple of water attractions. But, oh, it was worth it! Dennis won a plush-toy bee in a game and later gave it to me as a souvenir from them all. His name is Taxi.
I can't believe it yet, though, that the boys convinced Andy and I to go with them to "La Casa del Terror", or, literally translated, Terror's House! We screamed so much in there! It was very scary! Andy and I hadn't voice afterwards. It was truly scary, you never knew when a skeleton armed with an ax would sprang up from behind you screaming! I really felt scared in there.
Thursday was with no doubt my favourite day of the week.
Friday was a day of packing because we left for home that same afternoon. I bought myself some white high heels when we went to a mall for some last-minute shopping, and Mrs. M. bought (again!) Andy and I the same pair of shoes. Little red slipper-like shoes, very elegant and comfortable. She had done the same two years ago, but then they were small blue ballerina shoes.
We both wore the red shoes on our trip back home. Andy came with me to stay for a week too, so I didn't have the usual post-vacation "depression".
All in all, my week in Madrid was smashing, awesome and altogether unforgettable. I hope the story didn't bore you too much! :P

5 comments:

LocaChica said...

You didn't bore me at all! It's so fun hearing about your trip, and the pictures are nice too! I'm sure the amusement park was a blast :)
Oh, and you should be getting an e-mail soon, sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your last one!
-LocaGJ

~~{{{Andy}}}~~ said...

Buaf !! fue genial ehhh!!!nos lo pasamos genial!!! (tenemos q repetirlo), aunque luego en tu casa tmbn ehh;D...en fin nos hemos dado una buuuenas caminatas y laaargas compras...xD
weno Anna q sabes q te quiero ehh
Bss
wapiiisima
ahhm y sigue con tu blog q me encanta!!

joygirl said...

that wasn't boring one bit!!! it sounded like a terrific BLAST!!! :D

hazel marie said...

I tagged you!

Unknown said...

Heeeeyyy!!
Todo muy DIVERTIDOOOO!!! ^^
bueno que me alegro que te lo pasaras bien (en la "casa del terror" no se yo... gritaste mucho noo??) :D
venga, que ha sido un rato muy entretenido leer "The Madrinistic Trilogy" ^^
y espero que tenga una continuación muy pronto ;D