Sunday 13 September 2009

My Finished School Bag!

It is such a wonder that I am able to post this before starting school! I had my school bag on the to-do list during summer, but I kept putting it off telling myself that I had so much time ahead because I didn't need it till the 14th of September. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I didn't need it till the 14th of September, but I repeat, it's a wonder I am able to post these pictures before the said day! Because I've finished re-decorating it just today. It's a lesson against procrastinating, people!
Anyway, without further delay...

The school bag! I really like how it turned out.

A closer look to the upper part. In case you were wondering, I like hearts and dots and dribbly bits, as I call them.

A closer look to the bottom part. In case you haven't noticed, this bag is totally mine, you can't mistake it. It has so many things to do with me...

For instance, the nicknames painted on them: Nitah and Anjie on the purple side, and C.A., Finis Mens and Bonnie Lass on the golden side. As well as the tinkerbell (or jingle bell, as some other people know it), and many other things. See how many of the ones I've mentioned you find! :D
Oh, and in case you were wondering, it has copyright. See if you find that one too!
How do you like it?

7 comments:

LocaChica said...

How cuuuuuute!!! That's so adorable! I wondered how that was coming along :) You did a fantastic job.

LocaChica said...

Oh my goodness!! I just noticed the Bonnie Lass. That is too funny!!

Marissa Kayann said...

Awesome bag! I LOVE it! It's soooooooo cool! :D

~Marissa

Ivorydancer said...

Wow! That looks awesome! How did you do it?

Deborah said...

WOW!!! You made that?!!!! It looks awesome!!! =D

joygirl said...

Ooh!!! I really LIKE it!!!! Will you make me one??? ;) :P
What did you use to decorate it with?

Unknown said...

Woooooooo!!! q artista , cmo mola, está super,
yeah man!! your bag rules ^^