Saturday 5 September 2009

Thanks To Eruanna... :P

Because 80% of these tags are from her. Thanks! :D

From Eruanna (hehe)
I have to think of ten book names that have never been thought of before!
1. Duct Tape That Fixes Broken Hearts (To Libby!)
2. Because You Told Me To Write
3. A Night Under Water
4. Running Like A Sloth
5. Red Crystal Forest
6. The Mended Patchwork Quilt
7. Yay At Crawling
8. Silver Scribbles on Snow
9. Just Like A Man
10. Unike Brunette
I really liked doing this one! And all titles are under copyright, I may use them in the future. So beware. ¬¬


From Eruanna! (Mwahaha)
I love: cranberry and apple crumble.
I loathe: being first while climbing up the stairs of a tall building.


From Eruanna, Marissa and Gwyniver.
In all of these questions say which book each character is in!
Who is you favorite male fictional character and what book is he in? (Only One)
I think I like Kip Parvati best, from Las Aventuras de Kip Parvati i La Sombra del Cazador.

Who is you favorite female fictional character and what book is she in? (Only One)
She would be Lucy Pevensie, from the Narnia books. She is so sweet!

Who is you favorite author and what is your favorite book/series by him?
I think he would be Simon Scarrow and his books about Macro and Cato.

If you are writing a book, answer this question: Who is your favorite character in the book/series you are writing?
Raelene of the Many Names.

If you are not writing a book answer this question: Who is you favorite character in a book you know someone else is writing?
Sorry, I am writing a book.

Any other favorites you want to mention?
Maggie Duncan from The Stonewycke Triology.
Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings.
William Brown from the William Books.
(and many more)

Least favorite character from a book you read?
I don't remember her name, but she's a teacher in the book VIRUS, written by I don't-know-who.

Tag from Eruanna and Marissa.
I have to write thirty facts about me. So here we go!
1. Although half English, I am (physically) totally Spanish: dark hair and eyes and very tanned skin.
2. I don't consider myself shy at all, even when talking in person with a stranger.
3. The only sports I enjoy are swimming, volleyball and tennis.
4. I don't mind spiders nor mice. In fact, we've had pet mice twice.
5. I am a person with a lot of interests and very varied opinions. I hardly ever disagree with a person when discussing normal topics.
6. I love climbing trees barefoot.
7. One of my most wanted dreams is to see the Northern Lights.
8. I have seen the whole Spanish Royal Family in person!
9. I've never been a bride's maid nor a flower girl. Sniff.
10. I am a chocolate addict. Seriously. I didn't have chocolate today and I got an awful headache. Actually, I didn't know chocolate could be addictive. :S
11. I have friends from all over the world, and my best friend is living in Holland at the moment.
12. I don't think I will ever tire from writing or reading. I've done it so many times, yet I always want to do it more and more.
13. I know how to play the piano, the flute, the recorder and the Irish tin whistle.
14. I have been to five different countries, though never to the nearest one.
15. I like to have long hair. I usually have it from below halfway down my back or down to my waist, depending on how long was it that I cut my hair last.^^
16. I have always wanted to be tall, but I am quite short.
17. I am good at listening but not at counselling. But I try. =)
18. I've only used make-up three times in my life, and yet I always get asked if I use eye-liner. LOL.
19. When I was little I had the straightest hair, and now I couldn't have it curlier.
20. This is very weird, but I am having no trouble at all in finding facts about me this time. It used to take me a lot of time.
21. I have been called a very independent girl. I travelled alone to Madrid for my first time when I was fourteen. This summer I've gone again, and I'm planning on visiting my best friend for Christmas this year. Still praying about it, though.
22. I'm not afraid of the sea, even when it's violent. I usually swim till it's quite deep.
23. I sing all the time. I even sing in front of people at school. Hahaha!
24. I can move my ears, together and separately. It's lots of fun!
25. My favourite wild animals are the killer whale and the eagle. Beautiful animals, really.
26. I would have rather been born in the 1880's. Ever since I read the Laura Ingalls Wilder collection, that is.
27. I have been only once on a play, and I was Tinkerbell in Peter Pan. Didn't talk, hahaha! But it was cute.^^
28. I have a very unusual, old-fashioned handwriting.
29. I have had a variety of pets over the years... hamsters, fish, mice, canaries, parakeets/budgies, cats, lizards...
30. I enjoy studying. My Little Corner, as I call my study, is very cosy and warm and homey. It makes it very agreeable.

So that's it, once again, folks! Hope I didn't bore you too much!!

8 comments:

Severus said...

Aragorn, Aragorn... Per què ningú no tria mai el pobre Boromir?

Eps! Espero que no em faràs la número 24 durant les classes, no sé si podria aguantar el riure!

Anonymous said...

neat! i wish I could think of all those things so easily...
well, i guess it wouldn't be so hard. the last time i had to list something about me, i had to list 115 things!!! :O
my mom hates the sea... er, well... she likes looking at the sea from a safe distance along the shore... :P

Marian said...

Interesting list! I really like your 2nd book title, too. =)

LocaChica said...

I learned a lot about you!! Wow, you met the entire Royal Spanish family?! What a treat!!
Enjoy being short :) You'll probably never bump your head on a doorway, or ever have to answer the same question to every person you meet: "Are you a basketball player?" I get asked this question countless times during the week!

Gray said...

Moonshaw- I'm setting up my poetry's Square post right now. Drop a comment and I'll add you!

If it's already up, don't freak- I'll just edit it to put you on!

We're leaving on vacation tomorrow, so sorry about the little notice.

Just post your poem here... and I'll link you to "The Locket!"

Rachel Kimberly said...

Great tags!

about #13: If you can play all those instruments, you would probably like the ocarina! It's a fun little thing that sounds like a recorder, but you can wear on a cord around your neck. I got one for Christmas last year, and love it!

Unknown said...

Nice answers for the titles! You are welcome!

Abigail Hastings said...

Hey this is cool finding out all these things about you that i never knew. Your answers were great!